Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sticker stuffing, anyone?

So, I finally received the stickers for the Server Fund contributors who probably by now think the sticker promise was a cheap scam to get their money. (Ya see, we had a few on hand when I said that, but there were way more contributions than expected, so we had to order more. Also, I'm slow.) So, I'm going to make a concerted effort (notice the lack of commitment) to get them out this weekend. For all the people who've sent me very kind emails asking if you can help me out, I have an idea: If you're in SF, don't mind menial labor, and are free Saturday afternoon, you can come help me stuff envelopes and lick stamps. There are about 700 or so to send out, which would be a lot of boring work for me -- but probably a lickety-split laugh riot for three or four people. (Plus, jack already did a bunch of the work.) Interested? Lemme know. First come, first get-to-serve. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment