Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bye-bye, BotW. Hello, BoN.

I've retired the Blog of the Week feature. At least for now. I've replaced it with something that will hopefully be both easier to maintain (as you may have noticed, "of the week" came to be somewhat of a misnomer) and more useful/interesting. Introducing: Blogs of Note (see the list under Recently Updated). Just a simple, ongoing, irregularly updated list of blogs I've happened to come across and found interesting for one reason or another. This reason need not be substantial. It could be I liked a particular post. It could be the blog seems to have good writing, or good design, or original content or concept, or I just like the name. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't read much into the editorial process. Just check 'em out. Or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment